Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Now Introducing...




If you know me personally, then you know I started Kae Chapman Photography in late May, but I thought it was time to introduce it to more than just the Facebook world.  I am so thankful for the encouragement I received from friends and family to start this in the first place, but now I am even more thankful for their support as I make the journey to find clients!  

So, feel free to "like" Kae Chapman Photography on Facebook! Each and every "like" I receive is very much appreciated! If you know anyone who might want to book a session, or if you are interested in pricing you can find out more here! Also, feel free to email me at Kae.C.Photography@gmail.com with any questions!  Once I reach 100 "likes" I will be doing another giveaway and I am currently doing free newborn sessions, let me know if you are interested!


Kasie

No comments:

Post a Comment