Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To a Year of Firsts (a little late)

From the moment I first met you I discovered a new love.
With the first sweet giggle my heart felt joy that it had not felt before.
After seeing your adorable smile I thought I could never be happier.
Little did I know, in only a short year my love would grow for you beyond what I ever thought was possible.
I hear your laughter and I know that every time I hear it my heart will swoon.
Your smile continues to provide bliss, even on the gloomiest of days.

To your year of firsts, and to a life of many firsts! Happy birthday to my sweet girl!














2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great party! I can't imagine my little guy turning one yet - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I never imagined a year could go by so fast! It is bitter sweet to watch her grow so fast (as I'm sure you are already learning with your son)!

      Delete