Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Instagramin'

If it isn't obvious by my lack of posts, school has been back in session for the past six or so weeks!  My nights are now being consumed by homework. I am longing for graduation already - come on May! In all of the craziness I have been working on a few projects for our home! I will put them up soon, hopefully!
I also got a new phone, which is awesome! AWESOME! I have been a bit too lazy to pick up my camera and take pictures today of our newest addition to our home - our new "spice rack."  So, I used my cell phone! All of you Instagram fans can appreciate this! I'm so addicted, especially since there is a cute little face running around here 24/7!


So do you like it?  I found the old Coke crate at a flea market this weekend knowing that it would look great in our kitchen! We are loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment