Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vintage Lynchburg Spring Market {and other craziness}

If you haven't noticed recently I have obviously not been blogging! I have been busy with just a few things!

Like the Vintage Lynchburg Spring Market







These are just a few of the items I had pictures of, but there are plenty more if you check out Clee Interiors on Facebook!  Some of the items are still available, but many of them sold!  

And school...
Did I mention I graduate in THREE weeks!

Oh and let's not forget this





I'm 30 weeks pregnant! We have been busy prepping for our second little girl!  We still have so much to do/get before she comes!  

So hopefully I will have a little bit of time to catch the blog up at some point with everything that has been going on and give some more details about the Vintage Lynchburg Spring Market, the nursery we will be redoing, and our attic progress!  



No comments:

Post a Comment