Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to School

Now that school has started back up, so has our crazy life! No more relaxing all day long with the little Monks (baby girl) with a little bit of picking up the house while she naps! Her nap time = my school time! That's been the biggest bummer since I have been loving the three hour naps she takes so that I can nap too clean up or get dinner prepped before my husband gets home! 
To start the school year off right my computer kicked it and the computer charger for my husbands computer stopped working about two days later! Awwwesome.  So I have been sharing a laptop with my very generous little sister (thank goodness she lives with us)! Fortunately, our new cord came in and hopefully soon I will be able to figure out which computer would be best.
In the meantime, I have been shopping for a new camera as well...Nikon d5100 say what???
Love her. I think I have been checking the prices every day since at least November.  Soon sweet camera, soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment