Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

I am so excited that Christmas time has arrived! I love this time of year for more than one reason! I always get so excited to get a Christmas tree, decorate, spend time with family, and have a break from school all while celebrating Jesus! I just started decorating for Christmas because I am a firm believer in waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate (maybe someday that will change) plus I'm in the midst of finals so this house has been a little crazy!
Thankfully, my last class was on Wednesday and now I'm just waiting to take some finals! So, I've been able to put up some decorations and hopefully we will put up more tonight (crossing my fingers that we will put up a Christmas tree tonight)! I will be sharing those decorations later though!

Here is what we have for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment