Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinterest Fever

For those of you who might not have caught it yet, beware because it is extremely contagious!  Pinterest is a lovely way to have a catalog of the ideas you love without having to tear pages out of magazines, print pictures off of the internet, or even writing them down.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for doing that too, but Pinterest simplifies this.  All you need to do is request an invite, and a pin it button, and start pinning.  Pins can be separated into different boards for different ideas such as cooking, home improvement, decorating, etc.  
One of my boards that I am just dying to apply to my house is Master Bedroom Inspiration.  Some of the ideas I absolutely love from this board are 
This DIY headboard
I absolutely love the entire design of this headboard.  Don't be surprised if there is a post about a DIY headboard sometime in the future because we currently don't have a headboard and this will be a great way to design our own within our budget. Yes!


Next up we have this lovely image
Above the Headboard Artwork
I love this idea.  I mean, who doesn't want the word "love" above their headboard in the master bedroom?  Unfortunately our bed is in front of a window so we won't be adding the artwork above our bed, but we can mix it into other places in the room like above our nightstands or on the dresser like this
Dresser Decorations
I love the white dresser, mirror, and of course, the word LOVE.  I hope to try to add some of these decor ideas into our own master bedroom soon, but until then I will just continue to drool over them and think up some ideas of how I can incorporate them into our design.

For more decor lovin' pictures for our master bedroom or other inspiration for our house check out my Pinterest by hitting the "follow me on Pinterest" button to the right ---->.  

Maybe I will see some of the readers ideas floating around on Pinterest, but until then why don't you share what decor you are currently loving for your house?  


Kasie

No comments:

Post a Comment